At Little Rock Neurosurgery Clinic, we are committed to providing exceptional and personal care while making every effort to enhance the health and quality of life in our patients. From the first call to the final visit each patient is treated with respect and the utmost courtesty. We believe that patients are individuals, not numbers, deserving of the doctor’s time and attention. With the unique combination of compassion, experience, and expertise we offer, our patients can have confidence in the care they receive.
Little Rock Neurosurgery Clinic specializes in the treatment of brain, peripheral nerve, and spine disorders. We pride ourselves on using the latest, most innovative surgical and non-surgical
techniques available. We offer specialized treatment in the following areas:
- Neck Pain and Low Back Pain
- Discectomy and Fusion for Cervical Disc Disease
- Decompression for Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- Lumbar Instrumentation and Fusion
- Craniotomy for Tumor, Aneurysm, and Trauma
- Carpal Tunnel and Ulnar Nerve Decompression
If you have any question or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us at
(501) 558-0200 or Toll Free at (888) 558-0201.
Dr. Brad Thomas and the Little Rock Neurosurgery Clinic Team
Little Rock Neurosurgery Clinic
#5 St. Vincent Circle Suite 502 • Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
Telephone (501) 558-0200 • Fax (501) 558-0201 • Toll Free (888) 558-0201